Stand-Up™ Dual Trailer
Stand-Up™ Dual Trailer
- Standard Color — Black
- Paint/Coating — Powder Coated
- Frame Material — Steel Tubing
- Deck Area — 60" x 84"
- Deck/Platform Type — Aluminum Diamond Plate (.063 Gage)
- Deck/Platform Height — 13"
- Weight — 420 lbs
- Load Capacity — 2,000 lbs
- Maximum Length — 123"
- Width — 86"
- Depth — 27"
- Standing Height — 93½"
- Length from Front Tire to Rear Axle — 95-98" (Max Bike Measurement)
- Width Between Fenders — 71"
- Width Between Rails — 40" center-to-center (removable)
- Wheel/Tire Size — ST175/80D13 13"/Bias Ply
- Wheel/Rim Type — 8-Spoke Chrome/Steel
- Wheel Bolt Pattern — 5-on-4½
- Hitch Class — Class 2 or Higher (recommended)
- Hitch Height — 21" - 22"
- Coupler/Ball Size — 2" Coupler - Requires 2" Ball
- Ramps - Qty/Size — 1 Ramp - 45" x 10½" (included)
- Electrical Connector — 4-Pin Flat
- Suspension Type — Independent Torsion Suspension
- Suspension Mounts — Double Mounting Brackets
- End-Units/Hubs — Removable Spindle - SuperLube
- Tongue Weight — 10% - 15% of Total Load Weight (approximate)
- Kendon Trailers — Key Features and Benefits:
- #1 Choice of Industry Professionals.
- Industry leader of original patented, fold up, Stand-Up™ design. Proven performance since 1991.
- Aerodynamic design for less drag and maximum fuel efficiency.
- Patented and proprietary Tie Down Engineering Torsion Axle with tuned independent suspension and replaceable spindles. Less Flex. Superior Ride.
- Triangulated round tube Chassis with integrated box beam mount axle. Axle is a stressed component of the chassis delivering higher torsional and vertical stability over traditional trailer designs. It's stronger!
- Light Weight, High Strength with High Load Carrying Capacity delivers easy maneuverability and superior towing performance. Less Weight = Higher MPG.
- Easy to fold up and stand up for storage requiring minimal space.
- Exceptionally smooth ride. Nothing tows like a Kendon.
- Kendon Trailers can be rebuilt and upgraded. Replacement and upgrade parts are available.
- 1-year trailer manufacturer's warranty and limited 5 year axle manufacturer's warranty.
- Hand crafted in the USA (Anaheim, CA) using American Steel.
- Kendon Folding Trailers — New and Improved for 2014:
2014 Kendon Folding Trailers deliver an easier loading and unloading experience, a smoother ride and increased tire
reliability with less rolling resistance and higher wear that delivers higher MPG.
- NEW Raised Rail Guidance System with Oversized Tubing
You simply cannot see the front wheel of some of the heavy weight touring bikes for loading and unloading.
The new design provides superior guidance of the front wheel into and out of the wheel chock.
- NEW Wheel Chock with Changed Leverage and New Pivot Point
Easier to pull a super heavyweight bike out of the wheel chock when unloading. New contour design hugs
closer to the tire giving greater clearance for chin fairings and low fenders.
- 13" Radial Tires on Chrome Wheels as Standard Equipment
Standard equipment on all 2014 Kendon Trailers. Softer, smoother and quieter ride (you'll feel it).
Improved fuel economy, wider flat footprint for better tire wear, reduced blow out risk at high loads
and high speeds. Superior puncture resistance and better tracking.
Only 10% tongue weight
Stand-Up™ and store away!
Bill writes: "I just purchased a Hidden Hitch Class III & IV receiver hitch from your company. I wish to commend you for the timely delivery and ease of installation of this product. As advertised, it fit perfectly, so much so that it appears to be factory installed. The total experience with RedTrailers was excellent. Thank you for a fine product."
J. Telford of State College, PA writes: "My trailer has arrived and I have it assembled already. I am very pleased with the quality of your product."
Model BB207 price — US$3,299.99
Shipping costs for this trailer vary widely, depending on destination. Before ordering this trailer, you must
contact us for a shipping quote to your location.|